4 Ways to Celebrate Your Birthday In Chicago
Ahh, you did it! You made it 365 days around the Sun! And what better way to celebrate getting older than by having a birthday dinner in the beautiful city of Chicago?!
While I’m sure we all want to believe that we’re amazing planners & give our friends enough time to save the date for a birthday dinner celebration & money because dinners in Chicago can get real pricey, real fast – but sometimes life happens & we have to adjust to ball out a birthday on a budget. No better way to do that than with AceBounce.
I’m about to plan your birthday celebration in 4 ways:
- DINNER AT ACEBOUNCE Treat yo’ self to a delicious birthday dinner in Chicago without sacrificing taste for price. With a menu created by award winning Chef Rick Gresh, our dining menu offers everything from a juicy Bounce Burger to a Taco Pizza to a Grilled New York Strip. At an affordable price, your taste buds will also be celebrating.
- DRINKS AT ACEBOUNCE Lookin’ to bar hop for your birthday party or pre-game before dinner? Our addicting & tasty cocktails are curated by Chicago mixologist Peter Vestinos. Cheers the start of the night with a creamy Foam Party or refreshing Spa Day or in a common birthday feeling theme you can just start celebrations with our Drinking My Feelings cocktail.
- PING PONG AT ACEBOUNCE Bringing your different friend groups together can be nerve-wracking – especially if the groups have never met before. Start your birthday celebrations off with the ultimate ice breaker – ping pong.
- THE BEST OF BOTH: ACEBOUNCE’S BIRTHDAY PACKAGE So you want dinner, drinks, and ping pong? And you’re telling me you & your friends are on a tight budget? Don’t worry, our Birthday Package was created to fit these situations! At $40 a person (inclusive of tax + tip!), our Birthday Package includes the following:
- 1 Hour of Peak Ping Pong Time
- A Bucket of Beer or Bubbles (1 bucket per 5 guests)
- A sweet & savory Giant Cupcake with a giant sparkler
- Pick-Any-3 Food Bites (off our Bites Menu)
- No headaches splitting the bill because it’s actually only $40 a person
Okay, so I basically just planned 4 ways to celebrate your birthday. All you have to do now is contact our Reservations team at [email protected] & get the details all smoothed out!