Valentine’s Day Ideas
With all due respect to dinner, roses and a box of chocolates, your typical Valentine’s Day ideas could probably use a little shakeup. Nothing feels worse than going through the motions. To put an end to romantic mediocrity, we’ve got 4 reasons why AceBounce is the perfect decision for this upcoming V-day.
Best Valentine’s Day ideas:
- Ping pong = exercise! You + your boo + competitive ping pong = a match made in heaven.
- Scientific studies have shown that couples report being more happy with their relationships and more in love with their partners after engaging in an exciting, competitive physical challenge. Plus, our Games Gurus are here for you to keep the matches energized, organized and hilarious.
- Treat yo self. James Beard Award winning Chef Rick Gresh is cooking up an exquisite three course pre-fixe dinner for you. Couple that with a bottle of our red or white wine at only a $100 per couple and you’ve hit all the marks of that perfect dinner date.
- Doing something different. Remember when you first got together and every tiny thing like a trip to get quarters for laundry felt exciting? Get back to that by trying something brand new together. Pick up a paddle, grab a cocktail you’ve never tried before, and let loose in our unique UV venue.
- Make it a double. One on one time is great, but there’s no reason your Valentine’s Day ideas shouldn’t be a group activity. There’s nothing nicer than validating another couple that they work well together on the ping pong table (or destroying them and proving you’re the better couple).
Come shake up your Valentine’s Day ideas this year. Offer runs Feb 14th through the 17th. And remember, the couple who ping pong’s together, stays together.