St. Patrick’s Day
PopUp Video St. Patrick's Party
Top of the mornin’ to ya. Or should we say afternoon? Maybe night? How are we supposed to know when you’re reading this? Anyways, St. Patrick’s Day is upon us Chicago! So get ready to enjoy a few gargles (that’s Irish slang for beer. If you were Irish like us, you would know that). Ok we’re not Irish, but on St. Patrick’s Day we all are.
Although our Irish heritage is fake, luckily our St. Patrick’s Day deals are not. And to celebrate our St. Patrick’s Day deals and fake Irish heritage, here’s some PopUp Video Irish facts. Can you spot the real facts versus our made up ones?
- In 1672, the Irish invented ping pong . To celebrate, we’ll be offering free ping pong till 4PM.
- The Irish celebrated the first ever St. Patrick’s Day with Bud Light, so we’re serving $5 16 oz Bud Lights this St. Patty’s Day.
- The first shot ever taken on Irish soil was Jameson, so it’s only right we offer $5 Jameson all day long.
- The Irish Car Bomb definitely originated in Ireland and not in Connecticut by a man named Charles Burke Cronin Oat in 1972. Because of this very interesting fact, we’ll be offering $6 Irish Car Bombs.
- Pizza? Not Italian. It’s actually quite Irish. Pizza originated in Dublin in 1872, so it’s only right that we offer $10 pizzas from open to close.
Channel your luck of the Irish this St. Patrick’s Day with our great PopUp Video specials. If you do the Irish jig on the dance floor to our 90s/2000s live DJ mixes to honor real PopUp Videos, our leprechaun might just award you a pot o’ gold! Okay, well not real gold but we’re giving away some fun things throughout the day!
St. Patrick’s Day at AceBounce
Saturday, March 16
8:00AM – close
FOOD + DRINK SPECIALS
🍀$6 Chicken Thigh Kebabs
🍀$5 Cheese Sticks
🍀$6 Pulled Pork Sliders (x2)
🍀$5 Bud Light (16oz)
🍀$5 Jameson Shots
🍀$6 Irish Car Bombs
🍀$6 Guinness Cans
PING PONG SPECIALS
🏓FREE until 4PM